Jenny M. Spring
Meet Russian and Norwegian aquaculture companies
SAVE THE DATE - 21st August: In Trondheim
The ocean and aquaculture are on every lip these days. We are therefore proud to announce that we can invite you to meet Russian and Norwegian aquaculture companies and organizations.
The program of the Russia Aqua Workshop will focus on the market situation, business potential in the North-West Russia and company experiences from bilateral cooperation. Norwegian and Russian companies, in addition to experts from the aquaculture industry and related sectors will contribute to the program. The workshop is a unique meeting platform for companies interested in B2B meetings during Aqua Nor.
The Norwegian-Russian Chamber of Commerce (NRCC) together with The Norwegian Barents Secretariat and The Norwegian Fishermen's Association are pleased to invite you to this Russia Aqua Workshop in Trondheim in connection with the Aqua Nor Exhibition – a major international aquaculture event.
The program includes:
- Presentations by aquaculture companies from the North-West District of Russia and Norway
- Presentations by institutional organizations and officials from Norway and Russia
- An update on the Russian aquaculture sector and potential for bilateral cooperation
- Mingling and light refreshments during registration and after the workshop
See more information about the Russia Aqua Workshop in the attachment.
NRCC can assist in organizing individual B2B meetings during Aqua Nor upon written request to Hans-Olav Rekdal (email@example.com) no later than 10th of August.
- What: Russia Aqua Workshop at Aqua Nor, Trondheim
- When: 21 August 2019
- Where: Aqua Nor Exhibition and Conference, Meeting room K-340, Klostergata 90, 7030 Trondheim
Registration: ONLINE REGISTRATION TO RUSSIA AQUA WORKSHOP
Participation is free of charge, but please note that participants must have a valid entrance ticket to the Aqua Nor Exhibition. Simultaneous interpretation will be provided during the workshop.
We look forward to seeing you at Aqua Nor in Trondheim!